Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It makes me crazy when you talk. like. that.





Okay, so I really need to work on my poses. I guess that’s what this is all about isn’t it - learning?
I have to say I do feel ridiculously uncomfortable trying to pose and then uploading pictures of me trying... but oh well.

This one I wasn’t able to be quite as particular photographically because I didn’t take my tripod out and I was resting the camera on my car – and there were people giving me strange looks!

Also, I know you’re not supposed to wear horizontal stripes unless you want to look fat, but... oh well!






Dress: Dotti, $60
Tights: I think I ‘borrowed’ these from Rosemary
Shoes: Kmart, $20
Jacket: Glassons (I think) $70
Necklace: Gift from Rosemary from eQuip (I love it! It actually moves, like a real rubix cube!)
Glasses: Kmart, $20 (I popped the lenses out back when the clear Elvis Costello glasses were just getting cool!)

  

In other news...

It’s almost 4-day-weekend time! Whooppeee! My plans for the weekend consist of spending time with my sister, getting tipsy with two of my best girl friends, going to an Egyptian themed party and catching up with some friends that are home from Uni! Very exciting I think.

Hopefully I’ll get some time to try some new outfits and take good photos of them, we’ll see how it goes.

What’s everyone doing for Easter?

4 comments:

trishie said...

Ooo, you're looking very spunky there with that leather jacket. nice outfit!

I'm off to Barrington tops for the weekend, Happy Easter!

Starr Crow said...

Egyptian themed party?? I'm eternally jealous of that one...no one throws stuff like that around here! love your rubiks cube necklace and your cute poses. :)

Mitzi Cocoa said...

I love this rocker look! The striped bodycon dress with the leather jacket is so good.

Gracie said...

Thank you all of you, the encouragement is just lovely!